CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

god DAMN it.

a wee but proud rant


or, why i hate comcast cable.

or, why did the dog decide to wait until i had BRAND NEW CARPET to shit in the house for the very first time ever?

or, why do i care what todd thinks about me - when it's clear he doesn't at all

or, why was the shop so slow that in an 8 hour shift, i made only 80 bucks

or, why do i live so far away from my friends

or, why does that damn texan ( houston version ) not realize that he needs to be available to ME when I need to talk.....:)

or, why do all my cd's for the car seem scratched lately

and most important.

why do i NOT have a never ending supply of chocolate at my house, cause damn.

i'll post something real this weekend, trying really REALLY hard to get back in the swing of blogging.

0 comments: